SALES PROFESSIONAL OPENING
THE AUSTIN RADIO NETWORK is seeking talented SALES PROFESSIONALS who thrive in a fast-paced working environment. Candidates must be highly competitive individuals with a proven track record of over-achieving sales goals.
This position is for self-motivated individuals who can communicate our brands effectively to clients and advertising agencies in the Austin area.
- Must be a top sales performer with a track record of over-achieving sales goals
- Possess the ability to identify client needs and develop customized advertising solutions to meet client objectives
- Excel at prospecting and aggressively seeking new clientele by networking, cold calling, referrals or other means
- Have strong listening and presentation skills and the ability to quickly build client relationships
- Be a proactive problem solver
- This is a commission based full time position
- Minimum of 2-years advertising/sales experience
- Valid Driver’s License, transportation, and required insurance
- College Degree preferred
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A culture that encourages creative thinking
- A culture that fosters personal and professional growth
- Competitive pay with uncapped earning potential
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance package
The Austin Radio Network is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to
We are currently seeking Morning Show, Promotions and Sales interns. If you are interested in the radio business, this is a great place to build experience!
Interns will be responsible for preparing materials for the broadcast, updating the station website and social media accounts, editing and cutting the show podcast, doing other tasks as assigned by radio staff, and more!
This internship is unpaid, but can qualify for class credit. Recent graduates seeking experience are encouraged to apply.
Submit a resume and cover letter to .